عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
The sociological approach to literature examines a literary work with reference to the social milieu of its creator and focuses on the interaction between social milieu and literary work, and it introduces the role of the society in the creation of a work of art.
The purpose of this article is as follows:
1. Investigation of the impact of sociology on the Persian Literature.
2. A glance at the political and literary milieu in Safavid era.
3. Short Introduction to Kalim Kashani and his poetry.
4. Investigating social institutions from the sociologists’ perspective.
5. Evaluation of social elements in Kashani’s poetry using social institutions as yardsticks in order to illustrate the role of social effects in mirroring the society of his time.